Saturday, February 14, 2009

Has Anyone Used "POUNCE" on Etsy?

Oh my goodness. Today on my travels around the www i found etsy "pounce". Its really a neat gadget that allows you to scan all the the recently sold items on etsy. It might help to see what's selling there. Also, it tells you the undiscovered stores. Check it out, its a great way to see what everyone else is doing. I found some really beautiful things doing this.....my pocketbook is going to be empty soon. I found some really nice doll patterns. I have been wanting to make my daughter a doll from one of my illustrations. Lets see how that goes......seems like I take up something new every week. I wish I could just settle down with something....haha, but then again, that wouldn't be fun would it?

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi from Toronto..found you on your comment at Charlie's "Art Happens"...and I'm a "pounce-aholic" -- it's addictive and it's so much fun!! Love your blog and your etsy btw!!

Cris said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to tell you that your art is charming. I love your use of colors. Very happy!

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Oooh thanks for this! Ill be sure to check it out! Kaili xx