Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ever Wondering What To Do With Valentines?




My daughter and I started this project this morning. We gathered up all the valentines cards.... (did someone turn Valentines into Halloween?....because I think she received the same amount of treats on Valentines Day as she did at Halloween) (in the classroom). We then stretched a piece of paper around one of my wooden boards for sturdiness. Then I rumbled through my drawers and found just about anything pick I could muster up. She arranged all the candy bags first, then stuck the valentines cards on top. Then we colored, pasted and painted our way to the finished product. She will be munching on treats for days to come, all while remembering the valentines she recieved along with them. I must say though, the treats were sooo pretty and pink. I thank all the parents that went to all the trouble to make up the bags.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails