Monday, August 31, 2009

Stores open...finally and now I use a MAC

Hi everyone,

I finally opened my etsy store again after a long hiatus from moving, holidays and computer crash. I was given an older mac computer to borrow for now and I will move up to a newer model in October thanks to a wonderful friend of mine. My days and nights are now full with learning a new computer. I haven't been able to hook it up to the internet yet because its outdated with my security on my router...but this has given me an opportunity to release myself in my art studio instead of my computer....maybe I needed this anyways....lol I still have my hubbys pc to use to keep in contact with everyone. Blog again soon. Hugs to all!

3 comments:

nomadcraftsetc said...

Congrats on opening Etsy up! Hope the computer fiasco gets over with soon!

Campbell Jane said...

I'm currently experiencing computer problems myself so I know the agony you've been going through. Congrats on your shop!

Lumpi said...

què lidas cosas hacès !!!!
Besos desde Argentina
Kari