Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back From Vacation.....Then Moved....Whew...I'm Tired!


HI Everyone,


I'm back from a glorious vacation! I came back to a move that was planned and we were pretty much packed...or so I thought...the week I returned was filled with more packing and moving from dawn till dusk and for five days straight, with the final move of furniture on Saturday. I am now unpacking boxes.....So tired! I thought I would post a little blog and a pic of my house. Its smaller than the last but so much character. This house is perfect for us!


Happy Summer!

7 comments:

Beth Howard said...

The house is absolutely lovely! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

It already looks like a happy home!

Tara said...

Love the new place! Is very tiring moving. Good luck with all the box emptying.

Micki Wilde said...

I'm so glad you had a great holiday, and just look at the beautiful house you get to move into, it's lovely!

Micki x

Shelley said...

Thanks to all the lovely comments. I will post some pics of the inside so you can all see. I was busy the other day hanging artwork....my favourite thing to do. I am also trying to set up my work studio.....arg...so many boxes of things I hardly use. Then again, I was trying to do something and must have made at least 5 trips to the basement.

Michelle Eaton said...

What a beautiful home :)

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

Adorable home. The porch looks so cozy!

http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com