Monday, May 21, 2018

I have so much to offer and so many places to find me. I'm Overwhelmed.

Its seems like just yesterday that I started all of this.  I recently cleaned out my art room and found just about every piece of art that I have created, from sewing, to watercolor, to jewelry making to goodness knows what!  I've painted on cigar boxes, I painted on kitchen cupboards,  I've even painted on small italian charms.  I  seriously can't believe all I've actually accomplished.  Succesful or not, I think sometimes I've come close to giving up.   I know, I know,   the saying is as goes....NEVER GIVE UP.....I should know, its literally on my husbands license plate.  But for those that know  me, I have a tendency to just keep creating and creating....I swear nobody knows what I am going to get into next.  Just in case you want to see.  Check it out here.



Get Your Free Keto Recipe Book NOW !Click Here!

No comments: