Monday, January 12, 2009

Something New For Me




Good Morning. This weekend I had a blank piece of board on my easel and wanted to try something new. I love to draw faces and people and have been wanting to take a life drawing class. I never seem to have the time with everything else going on, kids, work, same as everyone else. When I thought, I have so many subjects in the house to draw. My daughter was only to eager to pose for me. This is what I ended up with last night. A collage of left over papers and magazine cutouts with a pose of my daughter in the middle. I am going to try and get my husband to pose next. Enjoy and stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelley this is awesome...wow your daughter is darling...you don't look old enough to have 5 children, let along in their teens...I've truly enjoyed visiting your blog!! Bevie

Sarah said...

I like your portrait of your daughter. She looks very serene standing amongst the interesting background.