Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Art Journal Page 1


Hi,
I started my art journal today and I am really getting into it. Its so much fun to just experiment with colors and techniques. I would encourage it so much for any artist. I was given some wonderful tips on how to start my journal by using an old book, from a friend at Creative Souls. Here is her blog. Thanks so much! I went straight down to the mission store in my town and purchased a used hardcover book for $1.00. My first page is shown, and although i haven't finished it, its colorful, and fun, and I can't wait to keep layering.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Hey girl,
Your journal is coming along so nicely. Thank you for linking my blog on your page. I just added a post about how to make an altered art journal as a direct result from talking to you. We must be on the same wave length. LOL.
Good luck and have fun with it.
Charlie