Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thanks Jill for the Award!


Thanks so much Jill for passing this lovely award on to me. I am not to good with these things, but I am willing to give it the good college try.

I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself & pass the award off to 7 others. Here goes...


1. I have a kooky personality.
2. I love red wine and eating anything italian.
3. I have been online since 1985...yikes.
4. I am a professional picture framer by trade....artist by heart.
5. I hate breaking chain letters...but do it all the time.
6. I love to just get into the car and drive where ever I want, and end up at a good diner.
7. My favourite television shows are Grey's Anatomy and GLEE.

Now I'm happy to bestow this award on:

Michelle
Micki
Katelen
Linda
Gina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails