Thursday, September 2, 2021

Pumpkin Patch Niagara Ontario Map 2021


 


Here’s an update on my freebie pumpkin patch map.  Due to the overwhelming response that I received with regards to the map itself and the additions of mostly fruit markets that sell pumpkins and decor, I will be working on another map that features just markets and bakeries. There are so many in our area and I know it would help the businesses on the map and the people who have just moved here to see what we have to offer.  

FREE TO SHARE AND PRINT!

Disclaimer:  This map is 100 percent free and can and should be shared freely.  I have not charged anybody a fee for being included.  Just a random map that I wanted to create to practice my skills.  Enjoy and happy Pumpkin Patch visiting.  I remember it was an amazing time when my children were little!

Please visit their pages for tickets, times and booking arrangements.  Have fun!

Howell Family Pumpkin Farm
Puddicombe Estate Farms and Winery
Dyment's Glen Drummond Farm
Bry Ann Farms/Pumpkin Patch
Lindley's Farm & Market
Dyments Country Farm Market
Warner Orchards




No comments: